Terms and conditions of use for the B-KOSHER.CO.UK Groceries Website
The B-kosher.co.uk website aims to give you a superb online shopping service for kosher groceries. We have set out the guidelines below to let you know what you can expect from us and see the terms on which you place your order.
Definition of Terms
“You” and “Your” means the person ordering Goods from B-kosher.co.uk, who must be over 18 years of age.
“BKOSHER or “We” or “Us” or “Our” means B-kosher.co.uk whose office is at 220 The Vale, London, England, NW11 8SR
“Account” means your details and shopping history which is created when you register to shop through the our website.
“Deliver” means the goods being delivered to the address stated in your order “Delivery” and “Delivered” shall be interpreted accordingly..
“Site” or “Website” means Our Website at B-kosher.co.uk
1) To place an order on Our Website You must be over 18 years of age, and have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name.
When you register you will create a username and password which you must use whenever you shop with us. Please keep these in a safe place as you will be responsible for all activities and orders made under your password and username. If you think that someone else may either know or be using your username and password, please either change it or contact us immediately.
We reserve the right to decline a new customer registration or suspend your account at any time and at our sole discretion.
2) B-kosher.co.uk invites you to buy goods from us online or over the telephone. Once you have placed an order, we will send you an order acknowledgement by email with details of your order. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from us. A legally binding contract with you will only arise once delivery of the goods has been completed. At this time, you become the owner of the goods. This means that you will have no legal liability in connection with your order until delivery is completed.
These terms regulate the supply of goods to you by B-kosher.co.uk. Any other terms, conditions or representations (other than those made fraudulently or implied by statute) are excluded.
The failure of B-kosher.co.uk to take any action in respect of a breach of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of their enforceability. B-kosher.co.uk reserves its rights in respect of these terms and conditions at all times.
3) Prices on the website may change on a daily basis, prices are therefore a guide only. There may be variations by the time we are due to deliver your order.
As it is difficult to select loose items such as meat, poultry and Fruit etc to an exact weight, we’ll charge you for the actual weight ordered and we always try and get as near as possible to the weight you ordered.
In addition to the price, a delivery charge may be shown at checkout and if so will also be payable by you.
There may be a minimum order value and this will be displayed on the website.
We will debit the price, plus any delivery charge, from your debit or credit card once we have received your order and are ready to process it.
All prices quoted are inclusive of any Value Added or other tax
4) You can cancel or amend your order at any time until We have Taken payment.
If, on delivery, the quality of any of your shopping is not to our usual high standards, we will happily refund the money. You must let us know as soon as possible and at the latest within 7 working days after we delivered your order. You are responsible for the goods from delivery and you must store the goods in the manner appropriate to the type of goods (e.g. keep chilled items chilled, frozen item frozen etc.) as we may require them to be returned and they must be returned to us in the same condition as they were delivered to you.
Other than for any goods set out in the next paragraph or goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate, or expire rapidly, you may also cancel your order at any time up to 14 working days from the day after goods were delivered to you. Please let us know and we will then let you know whether you are able to cancel. You must store the goods in a manner appropriate to the type of goods as explained above. Other than for goods which are faulty or mis-described when we delivered them to you, we may require you to return goods at your cost and in the same condition as they were delivered to you.
Your right to return an item does not apply to certain goods unless these goods are faulty on delivery or mis-described. Such items include:
You are required to take reasonable care of all items. Please return an item in its original and undamaged packaging with all of its components. If an item is returned undamaged in its original and undamaged packaging, we will offer you a refund in accordance with our refund policy. Your rights under consumer legislation for these goods are not affected. If you return goods or cancel your order under this clause 4 and we have already debited your card, we will reimburse any sum received from you in respect of such goods by crediting the card you paid with.
5) We always aim to have your goods within the delivery slot you have chosen, but we cannot accept liability if we deliver the goods outside of this slot or don’t deliver all or any of the goods in your order.
Ownership of, and risk in, the goods will pass to you once your order has been delivered to the address in your order.
6) Whilst we take every care to have your order delivered to the highest standards and take responsibility that all items are delivered as and when said we are unable and do not to take any responsibility for items sent with a 3rd party Courier Company. This includes but is not limited to
All local orders are delivered with are own drivers a 3rd party is only ever used for further out delivery we will let you know this over the phone before taking payment and give you the option to cancel your order if you do not feel comfortable.
If you are happy to take the responsibility upon your self for spoilt items or defrosted we can send at your on risk where as all orders containing chilled or frozen items are packed with ice we can not guarantee they will arrive frozen and therefore advise against it.
7)Whilst we take every care to have your order delivered, we cannot be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits or reliance you had in having the goods delivered to you, arising out of our supply or failure to supply the goods to you.
Nothing in this agreement shall in any way limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our breach of contract, tort or negligence nor limit any legal rights you have as a consumer.
The goods are sold to you on the basis that you are a consumer therefore we will not be liable for any special losses that you might suffer using, re-distributing or reselling the goods as part of a business.
With the exception of faulty goods or returns made in accordance with these paragraph 4 of these terms, we shall not be liable for goods once they have been delivered to the delivery address, stated in your order and if you ask a third party to move, transport or deliver the goods to any other address following our delivery we shall not be liable for anything that that third party might do to the goods.
8) The employees who put together your order are careful to select goods with a reasonable amount of time left on the expiry date. However, please note that some fresh produce items naturally only have limited shelf life when they arrive to us, therefore it is reasonable for them to have a shelf life of less than three days when they are delivered.
9) Discount codes are valid only on orders placed on our website subject to these general terms and conditions. Your use of a discount codes indicates your agreement to be bound by these discount codes terms and any discount codes terms on the discount codes itself. B-kosher.co.uk will only honour a discount code if it is used in line with these terms and conditions of issue.
Discount codes that have been issued by B-kosher.co.uk are and shall remain the property of B-kosher.co.uk
Use of a discount codes may be subject to you providing proof of entitlement to use the discount codes.
Each discount codes issued is subject to specific terms and conditions of use. Unless expressly stated otherwise discount codes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
Each discount codes issued may be subject to other terms and conditions of use which may include, amongst other things,
All discount codes may have an expiry date. After the expiry date the discount codes will no longer be valid. All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
Discount codes value(s) may be adjusted if the total discount value is greater than the value of Your order.
B-kosher.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any of its discount codes at any time, either as a whole or for specific goods, or for delivery. If this happens, then the discount codes may not be used for any orders placed after the date of withdrawal or cancellation. B-kosher.co.uk reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of a discount codes where fraud or illegal misuse is suspected.
All discount codes are, and will remain at all times, the property of B-kosher.co.uk and are not transferable or for resale.
No discount codes may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed directly or indirectly in any form for use by anyone other than the original recipient.
In using a discount code you warrant that you are the duly authorised recipient of it. If you redeem or attempt to redeem an discount codes to which you are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
If we believe that any discount codes is being misused illegally or where fraud is suspected, B-kosher.co.uk reserve the right to withdraw or cancel an discount codes and take any further action as we deem appropriate.
You will have no claim against B-kosher.co.uk in respect of such rejection or cancellation of a discount code.
B-kosher.co.uk shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the cancellation or withdrawal of any discount codes or any failure or inability of a customer to use a discount codes for any reason.
10) The contents of the b-kosher website is protected by rights such as copyright, design rights, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You can download and view the contents of the B-kosher.co.uk website on a computer screen or print a copy of the contents for your own non-commercial use as long as you keep within the copyright and proprietary notices.
Sometimes to help you in your shopping experience we may include links to other websites. B-kosher.co.uk is not responsible for the content of those websites.
This contract is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If We make any changes to these terms We will let You know as soon as possible by posting the changes on Our Website – and We will update the date shown.
B-kosher.co.uk is run by Shops for all ltd whose office is at: 220 The Vale, London, England, NW11 8SR
VAT registration = 315299103
Company Registration = Telephone: 020 8202 1711